A Fakeaway Slimming World Friendly Delight
This is a regular meal in our house. And more importantly, it’s satisfying to those who love junk food.
I think it’s says it all when I say Big Mac in a Bowl is one of my most well received SW recipes I have filmed for YouTube.
The only syns are are the Kraft Light Thousand Mayo. It truly does taste like McDonald’s burger sauce when all the ingredients are combined.
Isn’t great when you find a near enough match for the real thing? And the recipe is so simple in theory – no skills required – just mostly prep.
- 250g Extra Lean Mince Beef per person,
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Tomatoes (if wanting a Burger King Whopper-style taste)
- 1-2tbsp Kraft Light Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 lighter cheese slices per person
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Chop up all of the salad (hold back half the onion for the beef) and place at the bottom of your bowl.
- Fry off the beef, then add the other half of the chopped onion until cooked through.
- Place the beef and onion on to each bed of salad.
- Add the two cheese slices per bowl
- Drizzle the Thousand Island dressing on each dish.
Serve with SW chips and preferably a diet coke or other sugar free fizzy drink for the real feel.
I am confident almost everyone will enjoy this recipe