- 500g sprouts – peeled, trimmed & chopped
- 800ml water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1tsp sweetener
- 1 onion – chopped
- 4 cloves garlic – peeled
- Dollop of quark/fat free natural yoghurt to stir in at the end
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Preheat the oven on gas mark 5
- Spray a roasting dish with frylight
- place the onions in & spray with frylight
- cut up a piece of tinfoil & spray with frylight. Place cloves on, spray again with frylight and wrap the garlic up
- Put in oven for 1hr, checking every 20mins in case anything burns – you ant soft & sweet garlic – not burnt
- Once roasted, put all of the ingredients into a deep pan (or morphy richards soup maker & set to smooth).
- Once cooked through, blend & briefly blend in the sweetener & quark/yoghurt.
- If it tastes too concentrated, ad more water – or you could add some extra light laughing cows for a cheesy taste