حساب تداول الخيارات الثنائية تمكنت When I discovered a combination of leek, potato & bacon on the bbcgoodfood website with very high ratings, it sounded much more exciting.
انظر المشاركة I have made a few adjustments and found that the flavours are well married together – and because of the bacon, I personally don’t think this blend does not need any seasoning.
- 1 onion chopped
- 250g leek, sliced
- 2 potatoes (approx 400g) – diced
- 100ml skimmed/semi milk (I used semi-skimmed)
- 700ml water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 4 rashers of lean bacon – all fat removed & chopped
- 4 rashers of bacon (fat removed) for serving
- Fry a lidded pan with frylight & saute the onion & bacon until onions are softened over medium heat without the lid.
- Add the leeks & diced potatoes, spray with frylight again, put lid on and lower heat – check every now and then until 5 minutes has passed.
- Now add all of the ingredients except the 4 rashers of bacon.
- Simmer until everything is soft & whiz in a blender
- While the soup is simmering, grill the remaining bacon until crispy & crumble all over each serving of soup.