http://blindtrack.co.uk/?pelimok=%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&312=60 Although I uploaded my totally delicious syn free creamy mushroom soup yesterday, I also created this 2nd soup in my regular pan at the same time to avoid any waste and was also able stockpile for a few busy days ahead.
من هذا المصدر If you tasted these two soups alongside each other, then I must admit the previous soup is the winner, but I think this is because it was so incredibly out-of-this-world delicious on a luxurious level. However, I sampled the 2n one again this morning first after a night in the fridge and this one is still delicious and perfect if you don’t have enough mushrooms.
http://ignconvention.com/?trepanaciya=%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%84&289=27 I wanted to get more use out of my Chinese Five Spice – I love it when loads of different spices are combined in to one pot, as opposed to having to buy several different ones which you may not use again.
الحصول على إعادة توجيه هنا Also, as I was very short of time, the YouTube video is also short and snappy – perhaps you prefer this style? I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
يمكنك محاولة هذا -Frylight
-1 large diced onion
-3 cloves of garlic – crushed
-1 large peeled & diced potato
-250g sliced mushrooms
-260g cauliflower florets
-1 tsp chinese five spice
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
-1/4 tsp ground chilli
-2 vegetable stockcubes
-1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Spray a deep based pan with frylight and saute the onion & garlic for approx 5 minutes
2. Now add the potato, mushrooms, cauliflower and spices, seasoning and add a lid to sweat them over medium to low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Now transfer all the sauted mixture in to a deep based pan.
4. Add 600ml water, 2 vegetable stock cubes, balsamic vinegar & simmer until everything is softened.
5. Now blend until smooth and add a generous dollop of fat free fromage frais & blend again. If you want a cheesy taste, then this would be great with some extra light laughing cow cheese triangles but I wanted a syn-free recipe.