شمعدان إشارات الخيارات الثنائية It’s time to cosy up on a dark evening with a delicious classic, but what better way than to have your slow cooker do most of the work for you when the days feel shorter! I prepared this meal in the morning just before I started work so by the time I finished the day job, I didn’t feel too and end up eating the wrong thing.
تداول اسهم اسلامي I also found some scotch braising beef last week which worked its way in to my freezer, giving me time on what makes the best stew. Obviously what goes in it is always debatable, but from what I understand, swede and pearl barley are also essentials to make it Scotch, but didn’t have the latter which is a typical thickener. If you don’t like me, then a lot use lentils instead, but I do anything to avoid adding instant mash which I find always looks more grainy than glossy. So here’s my version and was yummy with a dollop of mash on top.
أسرع طريقة لكسب المال Frylight
500g scotch braising beef or regular braising beef if not using
3 carrots, peeled & cut in to 1″ lozenges
4 red onions, quartered
1 small swede (approx 260g) cut in to 1″ chunks
2 celery sticks, diced
2 bay leaves
3 beef oxo cubes
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dried thyme
50g-100g red lentils (add 30 minutes before serving)
1/4 tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
سًوق الاسهم السعودي Method
- Sear both sides of the beef using frylight in a large frying pan on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add all of the vegetables and lower the heat to medium and fry for a further 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Transfer the meat and vegetables to a slow cooker, add the remaining ingredients except the lentils and set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, stir in the lentils and replace the lid
- Season to taste again if needed and serve with mashed potatoes or whatever you fancy.
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, you can always sign up to my free email subscription (on the right) which I share new recipes every week on here, but for a video tutorial, you might want to go and subscribe to my الخيارات الثنائية التجار تتبع YouTube channel where I upload a new recipe or tips every Friday at 6pm!