Last Saturday morning, I woke up to a rather lovely الاسهم العربيه مباشر package of Eastern sauces sent from الخيارات الثنائية تمويل ياهو Blue Dragon which came just in time for the Valentine’s Day Eve meal that I’d planned with my fiance. And what made my day even more is that I stumbled across a brand new بيع اسهم شركة بوان Blue Dragon Bamboo Steamer set for £3 in my local charity shop that I couldn’t resist. I’ll put my hands up and confess now, I’d never used one before but had always been curious, so I thought I’d take the time to show you a YouTube video tutorial on my YouTube channel while I created my first recipe below (yes, the cardigan strangely made me look like http://kmr-spedition.at/?rater=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A&4dc=a4 تداول اسهم شركة الحمادي Amy Farrah Fowler’s double.
Using a bamboo steamer was surprisingly so easy to use and actually cooked my food quicker so it’s given my more encouragement to have a dabble at my own wontons soon! But don’t panic if you don’t have one; I’m sure you’ll be just fine with a 3 tiered pan steamer instead.
So here are 3 recipes that I’ve created, each created in less than 30 minutes but I really didn’t want to show you the same old stir fry that we all know; hopefully I can inspire you to leave with some fresh new ideas that are still satisfyingly full of flavour.
ارتفاع احتمال إستراتيجية الخيارات الثنائية 1. The Crowd Pleaser
Leftover Roast Pork Chinese BBQ Wraps or Stuffed Mushrooms
- استرداد نقود الفوركس Cooking oil spray or 1 tsp of sunflower oil
- http://littleredgoblingames.com/?kompot=%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8 فوركس للعرب 200g lean cold roast pork leftovers, finely diced
- http://www.neweradentalsociety.org/?biter=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-4-7-1334&330=ad اسعر الذهب فى السعودية يوم 4 7 1334 200g fresh beansprouts
- الخيارات الثنائية المغناطيس تحميل البرمجيات الحرة A bunch of spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- jasa membuat robot forex 1 small red pepper, deseeded & diced
- شركات الاسهم الامريكية 1 packet of Blue Dragon Season & Stir Fry BBQ
- الخيارات الثنائية الوكالة الدولية للطاقة حفار الذهب A Romaine lettuce (or 8 large flat mushrooms & low fat grated cheese).
- In a large bowl, place in the pork, beansprouts and the BBQ seasoning from Blue Dragon’s Season & Stir Fry BBQ and mix well, then cover with foil for 30 minutes or more.
- Now add the oil to a large wok, heat up until it is smoking and fry the pork mixture for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the spring onions and peppers and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining Blue Dragon sauce from the Stir Fry BBQ packet, stir and heat through.
- Spoon in to lettuce leaves or in to large mushrooms that have been grilled over high heat for 3-5 minutes and sprinkle with cheese.
خيار ثنائي Nadex 2. The Starter:
Easy Beef Black Bean Noodle Soup – Serves 2
- كسب المال في المنزل في المملكة المتحدة Cooking oil spray or 1 tsp of sunflower oil
- مؤشر الاسهم السعودية اليوم 250g lean rump or sirloin steak, cut sideways in to 1cm thick strips
- سوق الاسهم العماني 1 garlic clove, minced
- عالم الفوركس 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- kreditchef forex 2cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled & grated or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 75g water chestnuts
- 600ml water
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 sachet of Blue Dragon’s Stir Fry Black Bean Sauce
- 1 nest from Blue Dragon Medium Egg Noodles
- (Optional) a dash of Blue Dragon’s Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Add the oil to a large wok or deep based pan and fry the beef strips until browned.
- Now add the garlic, spring onions and ginger and continue frying for another 2 minutes and stir in the black bean sauce.
- Pour in the water and the remaining ingredients, bring to a simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes until the noodles have softened and serve.
- If you prefer a bit of heat, then you could always stir in a dash of Blue Dragon’s Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce which also works great!
3. The Main
Sweet & Sour Chicken with Steamed Vegetables – Serves 2
- Cooking oil spray or 1 tsp of sunflower oil
- 2 small chicken breast, wrapped in tin foil
- 100g broccoli florets
- 50g chantaray carrots or sliced carrots
- 1 shallot, peeled & sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 sachet of Blue Dragon’s Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Using a bamboo steamer or tiered pan, wrap the two chicken breasts in tinfoil and cook on the first tier for 15 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and carrots in the upper tier and continue to steam for 7 minutes.
- Remove the steamer from the heat and slice up the chicken and set aside.
- Now add the oil to a large wok and fry the garlic, shallot and pepper for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Transfer the chicken and sweet & sour sauce, stir until everything is coated and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve over cooked long grain rice and spoon the sweet & sour chicken on top.
This post is an entry to the Foodies100 Chinese New Year recipe challenge sponsored by Blue Dragon. The range of Blue Dragon products is available in all major supermarkets at an RRP from £0.69. To find out more, visit www.bluedragon.co.uk.
Let me know how you get on with your recipes and if there’s any specific combinations you use, then please let me know below; I’m always looking for new flavours to try!
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?