تداول اسهم شركة وول مارت Once I get a recipe idea, it’s like a light bulb moment and can’t shift the flowing ideas until I’ve made it. I really craved a dauphinoise recipe today too (that’s PMT for you) after watching a many YouTube videos of منصة الخيارات الثنائية الصفحة التداول التجريبي Martin Dorey cooking in his VW camper. Side Note: we’ve recently bought a kitchenette for our campervan, so expect to see some recipes soon!
تداول الاسهم اليوم مباشر And after playing around with healthier ingredients in my head, this is what I came up with. Note: what makes this delicious is the little trick of infusing an onion and bay leaf in the milk; something I picked up in a Christmas BBC Good Food magazine a few years ago and amazing when I used to make a non-Slimming World friendly Cauliflower Cheese. I know it’s a bit faffy, but I promise you, the depth it gives is worth it.
- 900g large potatoes (about 4), peeled and thinly sliced from the longest side
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp salt and a sprinkle of pepper
- 1 fat clove of garlic, minced
- 400ml skimmed milk توقعات اسهم اسمنت ام القرى (1 syn per person or 350ml + 50ml water to complete each person’s Healthy Extra)
- 200g fat free natural yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 120g lower fat grated cheese http://www.osha-courses.com/?komandor=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%87 كيف تتداول في سوق الاسهم العالميه (*Note this is 30g per person & doesn’t equate to a full Healthy Extra)
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Hours before, place the milk, onion, garlic and bay leaf in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- Once cooled, preheat your oven on 220 degrees.
- Using a pan steamer, place the sliced potato in the middle tier, add boiling water to the bottom and season the potato with a sprinkle of salt and simmer the water for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and spread out the slices as thinly as you can (you make need to separate some with the prongs of a fork).
- In a large mixing bow, whisk the eggs then stir in the yoghurt and cold infused milk and mix well.
- Pour over the potatoes then sprinkle over the cheese and nutmeg.
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the top is golden, then serve.
- And if you loved my side dish, then don’t forget to tag me in a pic on Instagram.. I absolutely love seeing photos of my recipes 🙂