Last November many of you said how you loved my Slow Cooker Tuscan Bean Soup and had some gret weight lossesbut it was far too big for some some machines and it dawned on me this week: why not just make a smaller portion? So here it is, adapted for you (and I got to christen my swanky new camera for its first recipe shot).
Recipe – Serves 3-4
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 400g tin of cannelini beans, drained
- 400g tin of kidney beans, drained
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 450ml water
- 3 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Chuck everything in to a large saucepan and simmer for 25-30 minutes until everything is tender.
- And if you make it, then it would be great if you tagged me on Instagram #TastefullyVikkie to see your dinner! 🙂
Don’t forget you are more than welcome to join me and many others over at my I LOVE SW Soup Facebook group to chat soup and get more inspiration!
Tastefully Vikkie x