ارخص و افضل سهم في سوق الأسهم السعودي If you watched my last Friday’s YouTube video called jobba hemifrån apple What I Eat In a Day, you’ll find this particular recipe was hidden amongst it and thought I should dedicate a blogpost to it in case anyone missed it.
شركات الفوركس العالمية You might be wondering why I’m calling it syn free when mine wasn’t in the video and that’s because when I usually make it, it is. Normally I buy fat free natural yoghurt or cottage cheese but as I made this on a whim, it meant a quick walk to my local coop which only stocked low fat. Boooo!
بيع الذهب في السعودية But the beauty of this recipe is that you can use almost any veggies and I only use whatever I have in so it differs each time, so have a rummaging in your veg rack and get creative!
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- A bunch of asparagus tips, broken in to chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 courgette, grated
- 200g fat free cottage cheese or natural yoghurt
- 1 -2 sliced tomatoes
- Optional: A pinch of diced chorizo تجارة الذهب (which needs synning if using)
- Preheat your oven on 150 degrees.
- Spray a large quiche dish with frylight and chuck in all the vegetables you’ve chosen (please see mine as a guide – sometimes I use peppers).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, stir in the cheese or yoghurt, then the seasoning and any herbs you wish. I also added some chorizo here too but because it had been hanging around my fridge a bit too long.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the vegs, decorate with tomatoes and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Cut in to 4 quarters or more if you wish and serve with whatever you want and feel free to البنك الراجحي للاسهم tag me in an Instagram pic #TastefullyVikkie.