I love chorizo, but it be quite off putting when it comes to its weighing and calorie counting. There are just too many types out there! And some days, I’d much rather save my treats for a dessert, so I’ve been on a mission to take its essential flavours for a yummy soup.
This really is my favourite kind of recipe when souping it up. There’s nothing like take something that you love and turning it in to something completely different. In fact, some of my favourite soups were made this way for my استراتيجية التداول حركة السعر الخيارات الثنائية Soup Maker eBook, but today’s recipe is totally new.
http://iceandfire.co.uk/?labyda=%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%8A&110=65 Also note: There is absolutely no stopping you taking these herbs and spices and marinating some meat instead, tightly wrapped in clingfilm before grilling.
And this recipe ticks all boxes to please a crowd and here’s why: It’s vegetarian but can easily be swapped for browned off extra lean beef mince or healthy cooked sausages. It fits a تعرف هنا الآن soup maker as well as a pan (a bonus in my eyes); and it’s incredibly easy yet its flavours are rich and tasty.
There may be a jaw dropping amount of ingredients listed below, but all the spices are cupboard friendly and there’s minimal prep; just chop up a couple of veggies and chuck everything in the same pot to cook.
And don’t forget to let me know what you thought of it below!
أعلى مقالة Recipe – Serves 4
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 200g vegetarian mince meat (I used انظر في هذا Aldi’s which is syn free)
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- Sprinkle of ground black pepper
- 2 & 1/2 vegetable or chicken stockcubes
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 800ml water
- Fresh herbs to stir in at the end; I used basil & parsley
موقع الكتروني If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Chuck everything in to your soup maker except the fresh herbs and set to smooth. Note: if using a pan, simmer for around 25 minutes for a good infusion.
- Season to taste if you wish and stir in any fresh herbs if using.
- And it would be much appreciated if you http://www.ghanaiandiaspora.com/?antypor=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&449=2c tagged me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie) with a photo of your soup; I would be forever grateful!
- And you are more than welcome to join my تجد هنا Facebook group, I LOVE SW Soup for behind the scenes chit chat.
http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC Why not Pin it now and save the recipe for later?