خيار ثنائي الروبوت optionweb So the slow cooker makes yet another return. I just can’t get enough of my time saving buddy. In fact, just برنامج بيع وشراء الاسهم click here and you’ll find many recipes. If I have a spare evening and want to try something new, I do the prep the night before and cook overnight. Sometimes I’ll do it in the morning and let it cook away while I work. I’d like to think I don’t work around meal times, I make them work around me. Anything to encourage easy healthy living.
I don’t know where I got my slow cooker from; it was probably on offer no doubt and picked up the biggest ثنائي خيار الدخول Breville one I could find. I’ve used it for puddings, stews, soups, curries and so much more. And they’re even great for a good chuck-everything-in type of recipe, just like my easy Tuna & Cauliflower Curry.
It serves 4, there’s no fat and it’s also so filling with a ladleful of rice and some freshly snipped herbs.
الخيارات الثنائية الحد الأدنى للإيداع 50 Recipe – Serves 4
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 fat clove of garlic, minced
- 1 inch of freshly grated ginger
- 1 large cauliflower, cut in to floret
- 250g fine green beans
- 1 small green chilli, sliced
- 145g tin of tuna chunks in water (drained weight 102g)
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 500ml water
- 1 fish stock cube
ثنائية الشكاوى الخيار الروبوت And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Chuck everything in to your slow cooker.
- Place the lid on top and cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- Note: You can cook on the hob if you don’t have a slow cooker by simmering with 600ml of water instead of 500ml until everything is tender.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander or parsley if you wish and a potion of rice.
- And don’t forget to forex trading system strategy tag me on Instagram #TastefullyVikkie with a pic of your curry dish too!
كم سعر السهم في اكتتاب البنك الاهلي Don’t have time to cook it right now? Why not Pin it for later?