Firstly, welcome to my new layout. I hope you like it. I’ve been wanting something with more clarity that’s easier on the eye, so please do feel free to comment below and let me know what you thought. I’d been trying to find something I liked for a few weeks and it was a toss up between three. But in a cliffhanger moment, thankfully I asked everyone in my I LOVE SW Soup Facebook group and this one was all but one’s favourite. Landsliding-ly easy, so thank you so much!
Anyway, so enough about that. It’s now time to shout about my Friday 6pm video ( in case you’re not a subscriber) and for the first time, I’m now going to show you my blog’s monthly top 10 most popular recipes. And here we’re starting with May.
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Syn Free Hunter’s Chicken
- Syn Free Buffalo Chicken Loaded Potato Skins
- Slimming World New York Style Cheesecake
- Syn Free Hash Browns
- 3 Syn Minute Chocolate Microwave Pudding
- Slimming World Chocolate & Apple Frozen Yogurt Shards
- Syn Free Chicken Bhuna
- Slow Cooker Syn Free Cauliflower Cheese
- Slow Cooker 2 Syn the Lot Cola Gammon
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Also, if you make any of them, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie) with a pic so I know you’ve made them.