I have some great memories from my non Slimming World days. I’d watch celebrity chefs on YouTube for new and exciting meals to please my fiance. But when I started cooking healthier meals, it’s really made me understand some things like a chef while I trial and error alternative methods.
I think I may have followed a Hairy Bikers recipes years ago, but since opting for healthier alternatives, I just don’t see the sense in pastry anymore when it comes to flavour. So this is definitely worth a go; it really took me back and it’s really flipping easy!
Recipe – Serves 4
- Cooking oil spray
- 12 lean bacon medallions
- 7 eggs
- 100g low fat grated cheddar cheese *(25g of each person’s 40g cheese allowance on SW)
- 250g fat free natural yogurt
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Preheat your oven on 200 degrees.
- Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil spray and cook the bacon.
- Now spray a pie dish with oil spray and place the bacon at the bottom.
- Crack over 5 of the eggs and sprinkle over 60g of the cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt, last two eggs, mustard powder and seasoning and pour on top of the bacon and eggs, making sure everything is covered.
- Top with the last 40g of grated cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut in to 4 pieces and why not let me know what you ate yours with by tagging me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie)