توقعات الفوركس Sometimes we can’t prepare ourselves for unexpected cravings. Shhhh… (pmt). My stream of consciousness could not and would not shut up about whipping these chocolate nutella style balls up. I suppose sometimes we need to listen to our body and give it what it wants. So I let it happen.
forex öppettider malmö triangeln What didn’t help is that Dr Michael Mosely (you know, the jobba hemifrån helsingborg Blood Sugar Diet man), said that if you want a snack, nuts are best. I can’t say he’d recommend the rest of the ingredients, but I aimed for the most natural things I had in my cupboard.
- 120g mixed chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder & extra for rolling
- 1-2 tsp groundnut oil (use less if you want them firm)
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- In a food processor, whiz together all of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle some cacoa or cocoa powder on a plate ready for rolling.
- Grab a pinch at a time of the chocolate nut mixture, roll them in to balls with the palms of your hands and roll in the powder to give a good coating.
- Transfer them in to little petit four cases or on a tray and place in the fridge to firm up for a minimum of 1 hour.
- And don’t forget, I love seeing pics of my recipes, so don’t forget to تداول الذهب في البنك الاهلي tag me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie) so I know you made them!