I think this is one of the nicest celery soups I have ever tasted. It’s simple, it’s quick, tastes slightly buttery and it’s deliciously creamy. I’ll definitely make it again too.
You might have guessed from my grammar that this wasn’t my recipe either. After reviewing the Tefal Cook4Me Connect* recently, I flicked through the reprogrammed recipes and found this vegetarian Celery & Blue Cheese Soup. It left me curious and had to adapt it for any slimmers like me.
What’s also great is that this recipe only takes 10 minutes to cook in a pressure cooker (and fine in a soup maker or deep based pan too). But as for blending it, I needed to use my new powerful multi Savisto 3 in 1 hand blender* which I’ve been playing around with over the last few weeks. I promise I’ll blog about this in full very soon.
Recipe – Serves 3 large, 4 starters
- Frylight or any oil spray
- 2 onions, diced
- 400g celery (1 bunch), sliced
- 750ml water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 x Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles *1 of 4 which is a HEA on SW
If you want to know when my next recipe goes LIVE, then why not pop your email address in my subscription service on the right? I also upload new YouTube videos every week.
- Spray a deep based pan with oil spray and gently soften the onions.
- Now add the remaining ingredients except the cheese and simmer for 20-22 minutes. Note: a pressure cooker or multi cooker will take 10 minutes, or follow your soup maker’s instructions.
- Once cooked, remove the bay leaves, then add the cheese to the pot and blend.
- Let me know how you cooked it and what you thought by tagging me on Instagram with a pic!
You can also find many soup maker recipes in my first eBook.
Why not join a Facebook Group support group?
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
*PR Sample. Rest assured that all opinions are my own and have not been paid for this post.