A pinch and a punch of the first day of the month… (and no returns!)
Happy New Year!
I’m sure not many of you are thinking of eating healthy yet, but to give you a bit of a boost, I have put together a list together of the Top 10 most popular recipes on my blog.
Some things have pleasantly surprised me in the list, like my creamy mushroom soup. It does taste delicious, don’t get me wrong, but in terms of popularity on social media, my gut feeling it they’re a bit uncool.
But have a flick through to see what tickles you. And feel free to try them and tag me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie) so I know you made them.
And a huge thanks to everyone who visited my blog over the year. I can’t believe almost 1 million visitors stopped by and without out you, I’m not sure I would have felt as encouraged to create and share my recipes.
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and that 2017 is amazing for you. And if your favourite didn’t fall in this list, please comment below about what it is and hopefully it will help others!
- Slimming World Syn Free Hash Browns
- Slimming World 1 Minute Microwave Chocolate Pudding
- Slimming World Syn Free Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Slimming World Syn Free Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Slimming World 1.5 Syn Mac & Cheese
- Slimming World Syn Free Chicken Bhuna
- Slimming World New York Style Cheesecake
- Slimming World Syn Free Lasagna Potato Gratin
- Slimming World Syn Free Baked Porridge Oats
- Slimming World Slow Cooker Cola Gammon (2 Syns the Lot)
Here’s to a great 2017!