If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Slimming World Syn Free Brussel Sprout & Roast Garlic Soup Maker Recipe
- 500 g sprouts peeled, trimmed & chopped
- 800 ml water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 onion peeled & chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- oil spray
- 30 g fat free natural yogurt to stir in at the end
- Preheat the oven on gas mark 5
- Spray a roasting dish with frylight
- place the onions in & spray with frylight
- cut up a piece of tinfoil & spray with frylight. Place cloves on, spray again with frylight and wrap the garlic up
- Put in oven for 1hr, checking every 20mins in case anything burns – you ant soft & sweet garlic – not burnt
- Once roasted, put all of the ingredients into a deep pan (or morphy richards soup maker & set to smooth).
- Once cooked through, blend & briefly blend in the sweetener & quark/yoghurt.
- If it tastes too concentrated, ad more water – or you could add some extra light laughing cows for a cheesy taste