If you watched my last Friday’s YouTube video called What I Eat In a Day, you’ll find this particular recipe was hidden amongst it and thought I should dedicate a blogpost to it in case anyone missed it.
You might be wondering why I’m calling it syn free when mine wasn’t in the video and that’s because when I usually make it, it is. Normally I buy fat free natural yoghurt or cottage cheese but as I made this on a whim, it meant a quick walk to my local coop which only stocked low fat. Boooo!
But the beauty of this recipe is that you can use almost any veggies and I only use whatever I have in so it differs each time, so have a rummaging in your veg rack and get creative!
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Syn Free Slimming World Crustless Quiche Recipe
- oil spray
- 100 g mushrooms sliced
- bunch asparagus tips only, broken in to chunks
- 1 onion diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 courgette grated
- 200 g fat free cottage cheese or natural yogurt
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 10 g chorizo diced OPTIONAL (which needs synning if using)
- Preheat your oven on 150 degrees.
- Spray a large quiche dish with frylight and chuck in all the vegetables you’ve chosen (please see mine as a guide – sometimes I use peppers).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, stir in the cheese or yoghurt, then the seasoning and any herbs you wish. I also added some chorizo here too but because it had been hanging around my fridge a bit too long.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the vegs, decorate with tomatoes and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Cut in to 4 quarters or more if you wish and serve with whatever you want and feel free to tag me in an Instagram pic #TastefullyVikkie.