We recently went to a restaurant and ordered garlic mushroom as a side. But when it turned up, we were a bit surprised they were doused in tomatoes. “That’ll teach you for ordering naughty things while you’re out”, I hear you say! 🙂
Don’t get me wrong, they were delicious (so much in fact, I thought I’d adapt it to this Syn Free Tomato Garlic Mushroom Recipe when I got home), but it left me wanted the classic style. So here it is!
Recipe – Serves 2-4
- 4 large flat mushrooms, stalks removed
- 250g quark
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- Freshly chopped parsley (hold some back for garnishing)
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking tray (you may want to line it too) and spray the mushrooms with frylight and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and once the mushrooms have cooked, equally spoon over the garlic mixture on to each mushroom.
- And pop them back in the oven for another 10 minutes and once done, garnish with parsley and serve.
- If you made them, why not let me know by tagging me on Instagram (#TastefullyVikkie) with a picture?