Ever since I got a weekly meal planner, this meal has been high on my list.
The only reason I haven’t made it sooner was because things just got in the way: holidays, poorly knees, so I’ve just had to make other meals instead.
But it’s finally here! A really easy slow cooker pulled beef, and it’s SYN FREE!
Slow cookers are just great this time of year though.
Throw everything in and job’s a good’un.
They’re perfect for batch cooking or for times when you need something ready on your return from work.
This particularly pulled beef has plenty of hidden speed food.
It’s rich tomato sauce makes it perfect for pulled pork sliders.
I even used leftovers in a lasagne too, so can be as versatile as you wish!
DON’T MISS OUT ON FUTURE RECIPES
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
CAN’T MAKE IT RIGHT NOW? HERE’S A PIN TO SAVE IT FOR LATER!
Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Pulled Beef
- 800 g braising steak lean
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 onions diced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 bay leaves or bouquet garnis
- Place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, pull the beef apart using two forks and place in to wholemeal rolls and serve with cheese slices.
- If you like it, don't forget to tag me in a pic on Instagram so I know you made it!