I’ve been loving Omelettes for breakfast recently. I’m usually a porridge girl but the other weekend when I visited my parents for father’s day, I came home with some fresh eggs from their chickens. Nothing beats it after seeing them freely roaming in the sun.
I know it’s quite a simple recipe but it’s easier than I used to think and the perfect quick protein breakfast in a hurry.
Recipe – Serves 1
- Low calorie cooking oil spray
- 2 eggs
- Optional: 20g low fat grated cheese
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Whisk the eggs in a jug and add some seasoning.
- Spray a medium frying pan with cooking oil spray and heat up until it’s bubbling.
- Pour in the whisk eggs and quickly swirl it around, ensuring all the sides are covered.
- Keep moving it around, back and forth to ensure the top has set.
- If using cheese, add on top and fold it in half. If going plain, just skip the cheese and fold the omelette in half and serve.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and I drizzled mine with sweet chilli sauce.
- And it’d be great if you shared the Instagram love by tagging me (#TastefullyVikkie) in a foodie pic so I know you made it!