- 1 broccoli including the stalk, chopped as small as you can to fit in the soup maker
- 150 g pumpkin, diced (no need to peel) Or butternut squash
- bunch spring onions chopped (or 1 onion, chopped)
- 17 g ginger peeled, chopped
- 1 green chilli deseeded & chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 stock cubes chicken
- 1 litre water
Chuck everything in your soup maker, except the quark and set your soup maker to smooth (or simmer in a pan for 25 minutes and blend).
Once cooked, blend in the quark and serve. Simples!
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 639mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4425IU | Vitamin C: 140.5mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1.5mg