- Oil spray
- 250 g penne pasta
- 2 large chicken breasts cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 red pepper deseeded & diced
- 1 tin sweetcorn in water drained
- 1 onion peeled & diced
- 2 inch chorizo I used Morisson's Cooking Sausage) = 2.5 syns per person
- 500 g passata
- 250 g quark
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 80 g low fat cheddar cheese grated
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
Cook the pasta in boiling water, drain and set side
Spray a roasting dish with fry light and add the chicken, chorizo, pepper, onion & chilli flakes and cook until the chicken is done (approx 30 mins).
Now stir in the passata, sweetcorn, stockpot, herbs and seasoning in to the chicken mixture and roast for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in the quark then the drained pasta and sprinkle with cheese and roast for 30 minutes.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 578mg | Potassium: 1232mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1880IU | Vitamin C: 57.2mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 3.9mg