- 80g dried haricot beans, soaked overnight *(Found in Morissons) or 1 tin of drained haricot beans but opt for around 300ml of water if you use tinned.
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2 fresh carrots peeled & sliced (or 1 tin, drained)
- 600ml water
- 2 stock cubes of your choice
- 2cm fresh ginger, peeled & chopped or grated (or a few pickled onions)
- Soak your dried haricot beans overnight, rinse, then drain and pop in the soup maker along with everything else.
- Cook on smooth and serve!
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?