Tastefully Vikkie began in 2015 as my little cooking space to get away from our first home renovation madness. Although my tiny 60s kitchen was far from being modernised, but it didn’t stop me creating healthy recipes for my family while recently becoming a target member at Slimming World.
By 2017, I also created another blog and popular YouTube channel, The Carpenter’s Daughter, now with over 17k subscribers to document me tackling our home renovations and camper van travels.
But before I became a full time blogger across both of my blogs and YouTube channels, I was a fashion retail manager for most of my adult life. So while I regularly create engaging content and work with a wider range of specialist brands, I understand that analysing figures is key.
APPEARANCES & ACCOLADES
- 9th Best Recipe Vlogger of 2018 by Foodies100
- Will be joining the Walks Around Britain team as a TV Presenter as of Autumn 2018
- BBC’s Right on the Money, July 2018
- Presenter for Van X, Ambassador for JYSK
- Radio including advertorial radio appearances.
- Featured in Reloved Mag, The Yorkshire Post, Sine FM, Mumsnet, Doncaster Free Press, Star and South Yorkshire Times.
- Recipes featured in Co-op, Frylight, Tefal.
- I’ve worked with Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Arla, Lidl and many more
If you’re a brand looking to encourage more to cook more at home, then please contact vikkie at tastefullyvikkie dot com and I will reply with my media kit with rates and can brainstorm campaign ideas.
- All content is written by me and created with honesty.
- I do not accept guest posts or paid follow links. Nor do I have time to reply to them all.