Don’t I get spoilt rotten? The other week, the online meat delivery company, Musclefood were cool enough to offer me a huge selection of meats in return for a review. And being me, I can’t just cheekily wave some food in your face without offering an easy recipe too. I have done a syn free KFC Chicken recipe before, but in today’s version, I’m using Muscle Food’s Chilli & Lime Marinated Chicken with some different spices which I think compliments it perfectly.
And if you love a zesty zing, then these will be right up your street but of course, would work with absolutely any chicken breast. And these come in a pack of three which you could skewer, bbq and maybe pop in a pitta pocket, kebab style. But for something different, why not try this? These were definitely the tastiest KFC style chicken nuggets I’ve ever made anyhow!
Recipe – Serves 2 -4
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite size pieces or Muscle Food’s pack of Chilli & Lime Marinated Chicken
- 2 large of wholemeal slices from a large loaf
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- 2 eggs
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Preheat your oven on 200 degrees.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper
- Blitz the bread to fine bread crumbs and stir in the spices and pour in a large bowl.
- Now in a 2nd bowl, whisk the two eggs.
- Then coat each piece of chicken with egg and roll in to the breadcrumbs and place on the baking tray and keep repeating.
- Place in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes and serve.
- And please let me know how you got on by tagging me on Instagam #TastefullyVikkie.
And here if you want to give Musclefood’s delivery service a go, then here’s some discount voucher codes to try:
£5 off 5kg of Chicken Breasts: MFNEW2984
Free 2 x Fresh Salmon Fillets: MFNEW4589
Free Chicken & Pepper Protein Pizza: MFNEWPIZZA474
Tastefully Vikkie x