If you need to rustle an easy bowl of healthy with less washing up, then this is your cheeky monkey! Just chuck everything in to an oven proof bowl and set a timer for 20 minutes while you go off to do your thing. That’s how I rolled yesterday anyhow and ate an avocado on the side.
I used my Denby Halo pasta bowl, but any small to medium oven safe bowl will do and less washing up (hoorah!), but just be careful when you eat it (or let it cool for a bit beforehand).
If you want to feed more than yourself, why not make four of them and cook them all at once?
Recipe – Serves 1 (Vegetarian)
(Syn Free if on Slimming World)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 bunch of asparagus spears or maybe used a diced pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground mild chilli
- 20g lower fat cheese, grated , *(half of your healthy extra A on EE)
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Preaheat the oven on 170 degrees.
- Spray an oven safe bowl with frylight and whisk the egg straight in.
- Add the remaining ingredients, give it a final stir and place in the oven for 20 minutes and eat! (I topped mine with some fresh parsley from the garden).
- If you make it, then why not share some Instagram love if you enjoyed my recipe by tagging me (#TastefullyVikkie) in a picture of your meal?
Tastefully Vikkie x