Hello Choc Shots! Aren’t these just beautiful? I’m also amazed how much you get for 1.5 syns; perfect when I need a bit of chocolate.
I also get asked quite often for ideas on quick snacks so I thought I’d start off my really quick and simple under 2 syn quick eton mess. There’s not a lot to it either. Just get in your yogurt, meringues and choc shot (or you could pick up coconut or orange) and you’ve got something irresistable.
Serves 2 – 2 Syns Each
- 2 low fat/ syn free yogurts
- 1 meringue between 2 people (I used Asda’s Chosen by You 15kcal each)
- 1 punnet of strawberries, hulled & chopped
- 2 tsp choc shot (1.5 syns each)
- Using two glasses, pour in a quarter of one of the yogurt tubs in to each one.
- Add a pinch of strawberries, then repeat until you have no yogurt or strawberries left *(make sure you finish with strawberries on top).
- Crush over the meringue over the top of both glasses and finally drizzle on top a tsp of choc shot each.
- And if you make it, why not tag me on Instagram @TastefullyVikkie so I know you made it. It tickles me 🙂
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?