I think we’ve all had moments when we’ve been caught short for time. Those little life annoyances that pop up from time to time and before you know it, you’ve got to quickly muster something up to feed a crew. These are the times I can’t blog. Who wants to be taught how to cook a frozen pizza? No one, I’m sure. And these are the moments where convenience usually offers just a means to an end.
And I know I’m always banging on about using my slow cooker; anything that saves time can stay by my side, but it needs discipline and organisation to be on top of things. But not so much with the Tefal Cook4Me Connect*.
It offers the complete opposite. If you’ve only got ten minutes, then no problem. Ever since we got back from Spain on Saturday last week, I’ve used it up to 3 times a day and have been able to catch up with emails, social media or finish must needed ad-hoc jobs.
The Tefal offers many functions, and these are the key benefits I love:
- Much safer than a classic pressure cooker
- Perfect with frylight or other cooking oils
- 4.5 ltr maximum capacity – perfect for bulk cooking
- A non stick pan inside with safe to touch plastic handles
- Connects to an app via bluetooth and has step by step instructions
- The app and machine alerts you when meals are done
- Stops cooking once finished
- Automatic keep warm function
- Create shopping lists with the app and email them to you
- 50 programmed recipes with more to be added on the app over time
- Option to cook for 2, 4 or 6 people
- Cooks risottos and many other dishes from 10 minutes instead of 1 hour or more
- Freestyle mode to make your own recipe or adapt from cookbooks
- Delay start function
- Dishwasher friendly and so easy to clean by hand too
- One pot means less washing up
You certainly won’t get a crispy charred roast joint from it, but it will give the most tender meats, delicious stews and soft risottos but my personal favourite so far is my Paella which I’ll post the recipe here very soon. I do however, have a naughty craving to try a home made steamed pudding as since it’s been far too long since one’s passed my lips.
There is also a non-connect version which comes with a more palatable price tag that works without the app, but either are great investment pieces that every kitchen needs to give yourself a break.
Rest assured, this won’t be the last time you hear me talking about. I plan to create many recipes with it for anyone who wants them and join my newly launched Facebook Group, Tefal Cook4Me Community.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below and I’ll try to answer as soon as I can.
And if you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
*PR Sample – I have not been paid for this post and all opinions are honest and my own.