Here’s my latest recipe video for one of our favourite super quick and healthy recipes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
500g extra lean mince beef
1 diced onion
Optional: minced garlic, diced pepper, sliced mushrooms etc
A generous splash of balsamic vinegar
1 tsp sweetener
1 tsp mustard powder
4 60g wholemeal breads (1 per person) (SYN FREE if using as a healthy extra)
1. Spray a frying pan with frylight and brown off the beef.
2. Add all the veg you are using and saute further until softened.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except breadbuns and simmer until it has thickened.
4. Add more baslamic vinegar, passata or seasoning for your desired taste.
5. Serve in breadbuns with whatever sauce you desire and count the syns and optional salad.
As always, please let me know what you think in the comments below and subscribe if you want to see more!
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Syn Free Sloppy Joes - Slimming World
- 500 g mince beef extra lean
- 1 onion diced
- 250 ml passata
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 4 60g wholemeal breads (1 per person) (SYN FREE if using as a healthy extra)
- Optional: minced garlic, diced pepper, sliced mushrooms etc
- Spray a frying pan with frylight and brown off the beef.
- Add all the veg you are using and saute further until softened.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer until it has thickened.
- Serve in bread buns and enjoy!