I had a lie in this morning and to be honest, I thought I deserved it after a tiring week of pmt and a post-22 mile walk on bank holiday Monday.
1/4tsp vanilla extract
40g porridge oats
Sprinkling of nutmeg and cinnamon
Top with the fruit of your choice after cooking and honey if desired.
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Slimming World Baked Oats (Syn Free)
- 2 to 3 tsp sweetener *Opt for a zero calorie sweetener to ensure Syn Free
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 oats *Healthy Extra B
- 1 egg
- 100 ml milk *Healthy Extra A
- Preheat the oven on gas mark 4 or 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the fruit.
- Spoon in to an oven proof bowl or ramekins and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.