I really regret taking this photo in a rush; it’s certainly not pretty, but it’s a beauty on the palette for just one syn per person for the chorizo.
Of course, feel free with some artistic licence and swap some veg for equal quantities of what you have in (I was trying to clear the fridge), but it was a revelation that I’m sure many of you will love it too.
It also serves four and works perfectly in a pan or a Soup Maker. Don’t forget that the latter isn’t essential; I just love sharing recipes that fit both as most soup machine owners usually need to do some adapting for them to fit.
- 1 Chicken breast, diced
- 2 red onions
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 40g chorizo, diced (3.5 Syns in total = 1 Syn Per Serving)
- 1 sweet potato (260g unprepared weight), peeled & diced
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 large tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 600ml water
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
- Spray a large frying pan and fry the chicken breast until golden brown.
- Then add the onions, garlic and chorizo until softened.
- Now transfer everything in to the soup maker and set to chunky, or if using a pan, simmer everything until tender and serve.
- If you can take a prettier photo than me, please tag me on Instagram #TastefullyVikkie and tell me what you thought!
Tastefully Vikkie x