I am confident this would freeze fine as there is minimal dairy in the recipe.
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Slimming World Syn Free Spicy Carrot & Lentil Soup Maker Recipe
- oil spray
- 600 g carrots
- 1/8 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 140 g red lentils
- 1 litre water *add to your soup maker last in case you need slightly less when reaching the maximum line
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 125 ml skimmed milk or semi milk from your healthy allowance
- Frylight a deep pan (deep if not using a soup maker) and fry the cumin seeds & chilli flakes until they are making crackling noises.
- Now reserve half of the cumin and chilli for soup decoration at the end.
- Pour all of the remaining ingredients in to the pan (or soup maker), including the cumin & flakes still in the pan.
- Simmer in a pan for about 15 minutes until the lentils & carrots are cooked, or set to smooth with a Morphy Richards Soup Maker
- Whiz in a blender in you are not using a blender