Serves 3 (You may want to top up with a little more water to serve 4)
If you don’t want to miss out on future recipes, then why not subscribe for free below to get the latest straight in your inbox?
Slimming World Syn Free Minestrone Soup Maker Recipe
- oil spray
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 2 carrots peeled & diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 sticks celery sliced
- 80 g pasta or spaghetti snapped in to 1" lengths
- 200 g courgettes diced (or use mixed frozen veg)
- 1 tbsp basil
- 500 ml water or add more to make up to the 1600ml line
- Sauté the onions, carrots and celery in frylight until the onions have softened.
- Transfer them along with everything else to the soup maker and set to chunky. If using a pan, then simmer until everything is tender and serve.